Productivity skills that help you live better – not faster.
Project TGL explores research-backed, actionable lifehacks for freelancers, creatives, work-from-homers, and anyone else who wants to manage their time well and find joy in day-to-day life. (Psst: TGL stands for “The Good Life”.)
Meet Christina Majoinen (muh-JOIN-en)
Project TGL is run by me, Christina. Here are some things you should know about me:
- I have been teaching adults since 2011. Over the years I have put special effort into levelling up my skills in breaking down big ideas. (I’ve spent years teaching scientists how to talk about science like normal people.)
- I met my partner at university in a formal logic class, because I am exactly that kind of nerd.
- I love playing Dungeons & Dragons, as both a player and a Game Master. (Think of it as a fantasy novel. The Game Master is the novelist, who creates the world and plays the minor characters, but has no control over the main characters’ choices. The players each play one of the main characters.) Because I am exactly that kind of geek.
- My superpower is x-ray vision: I’m a structural thinker, and love nutting out the underlying structure of things (including written texts, educational courses, and productivity systems).
- I have a Masters in philosophy. If you’re keen-eyed, you may have spotted the nod to philosophy in the name of my business: the grandfather of Western philosophy, Aristotle, talked about “The Good Life” at length. (He called it eudaimonia, but “The Good Life” is easier to spell.)
- I wholeheartedly believe that reading and learning are for life, not just for school.
- I’m really into The Princess Bride. You don’t by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?