What if all you can focus on right now is to just get through the next month or so? Life is absurdly busy, and you don’t know how you’re going to keep your head above the water. You’re up for learning new stuff, but only if it helps you save time overall.
Sometimes it really helps to have an objective other person sit down with you to disentangle what exactly needs to happen, and when. Over two Skype sessions, we’ll map out the next four weeks of your life. Together, we’ll work out exactly what’s on your plate, define achievable next steps, and form an action plan for tackling your to-dos with focus and confidence.
An action-plan for tackling your to-dos with confidence.
Two Skype sessions.
|Despite being a motivated person, I actually struggled to get that motivation each day to start my tasks, due to feeling overwhelmed.
I wanted to be better organised, because I knew in other areas of my life this not only breeds productivity, but is also extremely satisfying, as well as having that feeling of accomplishment when you complete tasks in a time-frame that you set out to keep.
After working with Christina, not only has my approach to doing my work day-by-day changed, but my whole thinking of how I begin any kind of task. I spend much less time thinking about what I need to do next and can use that mental energy and creativity in areas that require it for a higher quality of work output.
How do I know if this is right for me?
In our Skype session, you’ll learn a bit about how your brain works (according to neuroscientists and psychologists), and what tools you can use to take advantage of the quirks of human psychology.
If you’re curious to learn about those quirks, and willing to take action with some new tools and habits, then this service is right for you.
If you want somebody to organise your life for you without having to lift a finger or learn anything new, then my services aren’t for you. (May I suggest a personal assistant?)
Could you tell me more about what the process of purchasing looks like?
Here’s the full process, from start to finish:
- Select the service you’re interested in from the options above.
- Click the “Pay with PayPal” button to submit your payment.
- After you submit your payment, you’ll receive your welcome email from me within 2 business days. This will include suggestions for days and times we could meet over Skype.
- Hit “reply” to that email, telling me your preferred time and date (or, for a multi-session purchase, your preferred times and dates).
- You will receive an email confirmation of our Skype appointments and a welcome questionnaire from me. Before we hop on Skype, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of working with me.
- Download the questionnaire and answer the questions, then email the document back to me.
- Jump onto your computer 10 minutes before our first session, making sure that you’re logged into Skype and have added Project TGL as a contact. Fix yourself a cuppa and settle in!
- We’ll have our session at the appointed time. The exact length of Skype sessions varies slightly, but they go for 60–90 minutes.
- A few days after our session, I’ll follow up with a document outlining the tools and principles we put into place together.
- Rinse and repeat Steps 7, 8, and 9 for our next session.
What are you terms and conditions? Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- In the unlikely event that we cannot find mutually agreeable times for sessions, you will receive a full refund.
- Sessions can be re-scheduled up to 48 hours before our appointment time.
- Unattended sessions cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- Sessions expire 6 months after purchase, and unused sessions are non-refundable.
- I work with actionable tools that have been proven to work for real people. I’m confident they’ll work for you too! So confident that I’ll give you this guarantee: if you do the work, implement the tools we discussed, and are still not satisfied with the results, then contact me within 30 days of our final session and I’ll refund your money.
Still have questions? Email me! I’d love to give you whatever additional information you need.
Want to get to know me before you buy?
Get Project TGL delivered right to your inbox, every week! You'll get insider access to freebies and tips for being productive and organised, along with occasional messages to keep you up-to-date on Project TGL products and services.