For when you love the idea of investing in your long-term sanity, but right now it’s all you can do to get through the week. We’ll have two Overpower overwhelm sessions right away, to get you through the next four weeks with confidence. Then, once you’ve come out the other side of those four weeks, we’ll have four Automate your day-to-day sessions to set you up for long-term productivity and headspace.
Why not have both?
Six Skype sessions.
|Under Christina’s warm and expert guidance, I’ve been able to corral an unwieldy schedule into a more cohesive and orderly system that suits me much better. I am less oppressed by tasks and obligations, and I plan my days instead of rushing from one thing to the next and falling in a heap at the end (surrounded by unfolded washing and dirty dishes). My time feels like mine again.
What if I just really love my paper planner or to-do lists?
This service can still be right for you!
I believe pitting paper systems against digital ones is a mistake. Like an happy couple who have played to each others’ strengths for decades, or a beautiful friendship, paper and digital calendars and to-do lists each bring unique, wonderful, complimentary qualities to the table. Digital systems are unbeatable for setting recurring tasks on autopilot, and for being able to view the same information in multiple different ways. Paper is perfect for getting important thoughts out of your head, for having a physical reminder of your most important tasks, and for active prioritisation.
For most people, the best solution will be a hybrid one. But what exactly that hybrid solution looks like will depend on your own preferences and workflows. That’s why we’ll meet and discuss before I recommend a particular system to you.
How do I know if this is right for me?
In our Skype session, you’ll learn a bit about how your brain works (according to neuroscientists and psychologists), and what tools you can use to take advantage of the quirks of human psychology.
If you’re curious to learn about those quirks, and willing to take action with some new tools and habits, then this service is right for you.
If you want somebody to organise your life for you without having to lift a finger or learn anything new, then my services aren’t for you. (May I suggest a personal assistant?)
You also have to be willing to put in effort over time. I deliberately teach tools which you can implement in five minutes or less each day, because doing a tiny action every single day will change your life. A huge change you make all at once will change your week, or your month, but it won’t help you much in the long term. (And hey, if you need a big change in the short term, that’s what “Overpower overwhelm” is for.)
Could you tell me more about what the process of purchasing looks like?
Here’s the full process, from start to finish:
- Select the service you’re interested in from the options above.
- Click the “Pay with PayPal” button to submit your payment.
- After you submit your payment, you’ll receive your welcome email from me within 2 business days. This will include suggestions for days and times we could meet over Skype for our “overpower overwhelm” sessions.
- Hit “reply” to that email, telling me your preferred times and dates.
- You will receive an email confirmation of our Skype appointments and a welcome questionnaire from me. Before we hop on Skype, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of working with me.
- Download the questionnaire and answer the questions, then email the document back to me.
- Jump onto your computer 10 minutes before our first session, making sure that you’re logged into Skype and have added Project TGL as a contact. Fix yourself a cuppa and settle in!
- We’ll have our session at the appointed time. The exact length of Skype sessions varies slightly, but they go for 60–90 minutes.
- A few days after our session, I’ll follow up with a document outlining the tools and principles we put into place together.
- Rinse and repeat Steps 7, 8, and 9 for our next “overpower overwhelm” session.
- Four weeks after our “overpower overwhelm” sessions are finished (and when you’ve gained yourself a bit more headspace) I’ll get in touch to book in our “automate your day-to-day” sessions.
- Once we’ve booked those in, rinse and repeat Steps 7, 8, and 9 for our four “automate your day-to-day” sessions.
What are you terms and conditions? Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- In the unlikely event that we cannot find mutually agreeable times for sessions, you will receive a full refund.
- Sessions can be re-scheduled up to 48 hours before our appointment time.
- Unattended sessions cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- Sessions expire 6 months after purchase, and unused sessions are non-refundable.
- I work with actionable tools that have been proven to work for real people. I’m confident they’ll work for you too! So confident that I’ll give you this guarantee: if you do the work, implement the tools we discussed, and are still not satisfied with the results, then contact me within 30 days of our final session and I’ll refund your money.
Still have questions? Email me! I’d love to give you whatever additional information you need.
Want to get to know me before you buy?
Get Project TGL delivered right to your inbox, every week! You'll get insider access to freebies and tips for being productive and organised, along with occasional messages to keep you up-to-date on Project TGL products and services.