Got a virtual summit or online event coming up, and looking for a virtual speaker who knows how to keep an audience engaged online? Or looking for some virtual training for your team?
With Project TGL, here's what you'll get:
- Ongoing audience engagement through a variety of methods (polls, virtual chat, and breakout rooms where they can connect with other audience members)
- All the enthusiasm I bring to live events, delivered through the screen
- Slides you can actually read, with plenty of white space and visual cues
- Actionable productivity skills proven by science to work for real people
What people say:
As a teacher I know just how hard it can be to connect with students in online platforms. There are so many important factors that don't translate well. Christina's ability to connect with her audience in the virtual space was great. There was no sense that you were missing anything. It was a super valuable session that also had moments of fun.
Facilitating webinars myself, I know first-hand that you'll need to be extra prepared, extra present, extra creative for your virtual training sessions. Christina definitely delivered during her webinar and kept us, as her participants, engaged and focused at all times. And her content? Brilliant! The new time-saving habits that I formed because of her thoroughly researched-based productivity advice are still in place after many weeks. Thanks, Christina!
Christina is an eloquent and engaging public speaker. Facilitating virtual sessions presents a new array of challenges, which Christina traversed with ease. Her content was meaningful and practical, and amongst our group of participants I know we have made permanent changes to our habits since being guided through her constructive session! I would, and have, recommended her expertise to others.
To learn more about my teaching style and what people say about my live speaking and workshops, check out my Speaking & Workshops page.
Virtual speaking & workshop topics
These topics are available as a 3-hour virtual workshop, or a 1-hour virtual "lunch n learn":
- Handle your habits in times of change: In times of stress and change, we're more likely to fall back on bad habits, but also more likely to make new habits stick. This presents a challenge, and an opportunity. Let's look at some proven ways to get in control of our habits in times of change.
- Find your flow: Flow is what happens when you’re in the zone. You’re lost in a project, time slips by, and you’re killing it. Let's look at the five elements of flow, what really keeps you motivated, and how to fully focus on your work.
Tweak Your Week: A self-paced online course. Proven productivity skills that will give you back your time, your focus, and your life.
I can also offer short (30-60 minute) sessions on the following topics:
- Self-compassionate productivity: Get more done, without pushing yourself harder.
- Stop procrastinating! What makes you procrastinate, and how to beat it.
- Study smarter! Learn how your brain learns best, so you can get more out of your studies.
How it works
Step 1: Get in touch
Fill in the form below, or book in a call with me. Let's discuss your needs!
Step 2: Details, details
Once I've got a handle on your needs, I'll send you a proposal laying out my pricing and exactly what you'll get when you book me for a virtual session.
Step 3: Lock it in
After you confirm you want to go ahead, I'll send you a contract and an invoice. Once the contract is signed and the deposit is paid, we're officially booked in!
Step 4: Preparation
I'll send you a questionnaire for any details we need to finalise before go time.
I'll also send you some resources you can use to advertise the session to your group, and Zoom meeting details you can share with anyone booked in to attend.
Step 5: Go time!
Meet you on Zoom! Come prepared to use your webcam and mic to engage in discussion. During 3-hour workshops, everyone gets a fillable PDF workbook and creates a personal action plan.
Interested? Get in touch!
To request a copy of my virtual training pricing brochure (or to discuss your custom needs) please fill out the form below and I'll get back to you soon. Or, if you prefer to discuss your needs over the phone, book a call with me.