Got a virtual summit or online event coming up, and looking for a virtual speaker who knows how to keep an audience engaged online?
With Project TGL, here's what you'll get:
- Ongoing audience engagement through a variety of methods (polls, virtual chat, and breakout rooms where they can connect with other audience members)
- All the enthusiasm I bring to live events, delivered through the screen
- Slides you can actually read, with plenty of white space and visual cues
- Actionable productivity skills proven by science to work for real people
To learn more about my teaching style and what people say about my live speaking and workshops, check out my Speaking & Workshops page.
Facilitating webinars myself, I know first-hand that you'll need to be extra prepared, extra present, extra creative for your virtual training sessions. Most of all, you need to be able to change and adapt your teaching style to a very different teaching environment compared to an "in-person" workshop during which you can easily gauge the energy in the room and react to it. Christina definitely delivered during her webinar and kept us, as her participants, engaged and focused at all times. And her content? Brilliant! The new time-saving habits that I formed because of her thoroughly researched-based productivity advice are still in place after many weeks. Thanks, Christina!
Claudia Loeber-Raab, Founder & Editor in Chief, Deutsche in Melbourne & Diakla Group
Virtual speaking & workshop topics
Two topics particularly relevant in the current climate:
- Self-compassionate productivity: You don't need to push yourself any harder than you already are. In fact, there's room to go easier on yourself while also getting more done.
- New habits in times of change: In times of stress and change, we're more likely to fall back on bad habits, but also more likely to make new habits stick. This presents a challenge, and an opportunity. Let's look at some proven ways to get in control of our habits in times of change.
As well as these usual topic offerings:
- Find your flow: Do your best work, and have a great time doing it.
- Stop procrastinating! What makes you procrastinate, and how to beat it.
- Study smarter! Learn how your brain learns best, so you can get more out of your studies.
Self-paced online course
If you prefer a self-paced learning option for your group with then check out my online course, Tweak Your Week.
Interested? Get in touch!
Start by selecting your preferred method of contact:
- I PREFER EMAIL
- I PREFER PHONE CALLS
Fill out this form, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org